Saturday, July 28, 2007

Welcome to SWC Buzz

swc buzz Bethel Brookfield Bunnell Barlow Immaculate-Danbury Masuk New Fairfield New Milford Newtown Notre Dame-Fairfield Pomperaug Stratford Weston Oxford NonnewaugFrom the founder of the FCIAC Football Blog, welcome to SWC Buzz...

If you're here, I'm sure it's because you're a fan of South West Conference football. Don't just sit back and enjoy, register and comment on posts. I may say Octavias McKoy is the best running back in the league, you may say it's Torrey Mack. And if we don't agree, it's not a bad thing at all.

The goal of this blog is to engage fans and players, and start a conversation. Hopefully SWC Buzz will include some guest bloggers along the way. And feel free to drop me an e-mail at any time - the address is timparry@sbcglobal.net.

I'll try to get out to some games, I'll take some photos, I'll shoot some video, and I'll meet you, the readers.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. And you. And you... And if you love SWC Buzz, maybe you'll buy a t-shirt...

No comments: