Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Daughter's Love: Heart Walk 2007

My wife puts up with a lot when it comes to my attempts at high school football coverage. The least I can do is help her out with her cause.

Needless to say, I am proud of what Ursula is doing and has done for her father, Bill Gleissner, on his 75th birthday.

In lieu of a gift, she is walking in his honor with her team from Macy's of Trumbull in the Fairfield County Heart Walk, which will take place Oct. 28 at Sherwood Island.

Last Sunday was the big family party up in Brookfield, and Ursula used it to give her father his birthday gift. Or technically, to announce what she is doing for him.

Watch the video below (she's still mad at me for taking it), and if you'd like to contribute to her walk for her father, click here.




No comments: