Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday: Long Day's Journey Into Night

Okay, I have some catching up to do! You guys need to know where to find articles, you need my two cents, and I have some photos and video to post as well.

But yesterday was a long journey. It started with Live From the FC, and a walk down Memory Lane with Lou Marinelli. Then there was a cameo appearance on WSTC1400/WNLK1350 AM and Matt Levine's show, The Final Score. And that took place as I was getting ready to cover Bethel vs. Notre Dame-Fairfield for The News-Times.

Of course, I couldn't resist heading over to the second half of the Ridgefield-Harding game before filing my article, and then took a trip to Stratford to watch Bunnell start its SWC and Class L defense run against New Fairfield...

And now I'm starting to collect votes from FCIAC media for The Big 3, and staring at empty mailboxes for the BlueStreak Sports Training Player of the Week nominations, and the Digital Sports Video Clip of the Week contest...

Happy Sunday!



No comments: